Considerate Constructors Scheme
As one of the south’s leading construction companies, Brymor have a responsibility to respect and protect the people and places we serve.
All of our projects are registered under the considerate constructors scheme; being a considerate constructor means being a good neighbour. This includes taking steps to minimise on-site noise and vibrations, informing local people about our work, caring for the environment and keeping people safe.
Brymor have achieved ‘Beyond Compliance’ scores due to the innovative ways in which we seek to reduce the impact of the construction process on the local and global environments.
Examples of best practice that will be carried out on our contracts include:
- Attending local schools’ assemblies, presenting talks on safety and environment issues in construction, sponsoring poster competitions and hoarding decoration schemes
- Providing site accommodation with ‘green’ energy sources such as solar panels, grey water usage
- Recycling waste timber off cuts, and other usable waste materials to local technology colleges and schools for use in their training
- Liaising with neighbours and residents’ groups on intended construction works
- Providing cost free training (site waste management and asbestos awareness), to customer’s employees and contractors